We feature four Big Games per year. Most of our playing fields are opened up into one huge battleground. Several hundred players come out to each event which features continuous play throughout the day. Each game has a different theme to allow players a variety of missions throughout the day. Teams even have mobile command tanks at their disposable!
–The Zombie Invasion–
Sunday, May 6th 2018
This game features the onslaught of the zombies. Players can be zombies were only a head shot will eliminate them! Try to make an antidote to stop the zombie sickness!
–Area 51: Alien Invasion– Sunday, August 5th 2018
Aliens are invading earth, we need you to save the day! Aliens or humans, which side will win?
–Operation Market Garden –
Sunday, September 16th 2018
This game recreates the WWII battle to cross the Rhine River. The game starts with the “British” team trying to cross and hold two bridges from the “German” onslaught assisted by mobile tanks. See how long you can hold the bridges!
–Black Hawk Down– Sunday, November 25th 2018
This game features our new field “The Airstrip”. A helicopter has gone down , the “army rangers” are trapped. They need your help to stop the “insurgents” from capturing them. Defend the helicopters as long as you can.
Big Game Information
- Doors open at 8:00am, Game begins at 10:00am and ends at 4:30pm.
- Admission on Big Game day is an additional $5 per player($30/player).
- There is plenty of room. We accept all players who sign up the day of the event.
- There is always plenty of rental equipment available.
- You must fill out the regular registration paper and waiver the day of the event.